This is a super easy recipe you can do with any liquid marinade and chicken thighs.
12 chicken thighs
1 bottle (12 oz) Huckleberry BBQ sauce (or any liquid marinade)
1. Put chicken thighs in a gallon Ziploc. Pour marinade and squish around so sauce gets evenly spread around and covers the chicken thighs.
2. Put in fridge at least 30 minutes (or overnight), until ready to cook. The longer you leave in the fridge the more flavor with soak in.
3. Preheat smoker to 350*, lid closed about 15 minutes.
4. Place chicken directly on the grill grate and cook 15 - 20 minutes.
5. Pull chicken off the grill and put in large 12" cast iron skillet. Pour remaining sauce over the chicken in the skillet.
6. Cook in skillet another 15 - 20 minutes until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165*.
7. Pull off grill. Let it rest 5 - 10 minutes before serving.
*You can use the left-overs to make a stir fry with vegetables and noodles.