*Greek style pizza with cauliflower crust
Updated: Jun 30, 2021
First, I want to apologize for not posting new recipes lately. I haven't been experimenting "playing" with my food as much recently. But, I tried a cauliflower pizza crust last week at California Pizza Kitchen and had to try my own version.
1 Cauliflower pizza crust (about 29 Carbs for 1/3 of a crust)
Mozzarella & Parmesan Cheese
1. Heat the oven to 425* while you prepare the pizza. Put pizza crust on a pizza pan.
2. Cut Gyro meat, tomatoes and chop basil to prepare to put on the pizza.
3. Spoon Tzatziki onto the pizza crust and spread out evenly.
4. Add a thin layer of each cheese, gyro meat, tomatoes and basil and top with a little more cheese (this helps the toppings stay on the pizza).
5. Cook on the middle rack for 11 - 13 minutes until the crust is golden brown and all cheese is melted.
6. Cut and enjoy!