Homemade Pizza on the smoker
I have been loving using the smoker this year. I am now trying almost everything on it. Here is my recipe for pizza.
Pillsbury pizza crust dough
Meat Lovers pizza:
Pulled Pork (left-over)
Sugar lips BBQ sauce
1. Set smoker to high 450*.
2. Roll out dough using flour to shape as desired. Cut all toppings into small pieces (mis-en-place)
3. Drizzle Olive Oil on dough and sprinkle with Italian Seasoning
4. Put crust directly on grill grate (oil side down) about 4 - 6 minutes until lightly brown. *Unfortunately, our first crust was a little over-done. Feel free to remove the crust from the smoker a little early, once dough is hard.
5. Pull off grill and pour a little olive oil on uncooked side.
6. Top cooked side with sauce, cheese and toppings. Spread out the toppings evenly on the pizza crust.
7. Put pizza back on grill and cook another 6 - 8 minutes until cheese is melted.