Sometimes you just want that good old fashioned food you had in your childhood. This is a little more sophisticated than the version I had growing up, but still a good comfort, finger food.
Sausage - your choice of flavor
1 pkg Pillbury rolls. You can use any type of rolls or sheet dough.
1. Heat smoker to 350*, lid closed about 15 minutes.
2. Cut sausages in half, so they are about 4 - 6 inches.
3. Use flour and a rolling pin to roll your dough into 4 - 6 inch strips of dough.
4. Wrap each sausage with dough. You can use a little egg wash to stick the ends of the dough together, but it's not necessary.
5. Place wrapped sausages on a sprayed baking sheet, seam side down. You may also use egg wash to brush the tops if you want a more glossy look.
6. Bake 12 - 15 minutes, until golden brown.