This is actually really easy and super tasty for a treat. I don't make my own dough, so I have listed what I did for this delicious dessert.
2 Puff Pastry packages (4 sheets) or 3 Pillsbury Pie Crust dough
Jam or jelly - 2 - 3 flavors
*For this one I used Saskatoon berry jam and Apricot
Preheat oven to 350*. Roll out the dough and use a round glass to cut out circles.
2. Carefully fold individual dough circles, pressing ends together to form a small pocket.
3. Fill each pocket with jam.
4. Line springform 9" round pan with parchment paper and spray the sides with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Lay jam filled pockets around the pan.
6. When pan is filled with pockets, bake at 350* for 40 minutes.
We had left-over dough, so we made a bread pan as well.